.

.
Heidelberg, a university town that has the ability to steal your heart

Friday, February 19, 2016

London

Wednesday Febraury 17th
From Paris we headed to London for a day trip. We left our luggage in the lockers at King's cross and before heading out I had to go 3/4 of the way between platforms 9 and 10 to find the entrance to the Hogwarts express. Disappointed at its nonexistence, we left and headed to Buckingham palace. Starving, I suggested we eat fish and chips. After which we went to Westminster Abbey and Big Ben.


Then we went on the London Eye.


Many hours remaining before our flight, we had a coffee at a café under the tower bridge, which was my favorite thing about London.

At night we headed back to the airport to return to Germany, and because I still had an exam to study for, my mom returned to her brother's house near Bremen and I returned to Heidelberg.

No comments:

Post a Comment